Here are a few shots from the Christmas Market at the beautiful square Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin. All shots were taken with handheld camera as my tripod was left at home in Norway.. 😉 These Christmas markets around Berlin are really filled with lots of wonderful atmosphere. I hope you can tell from my photos.
1. One of the entrances to the market
2. People walking between all the stall selling pottery, chocolate, knit wear, almonds, baked apples, ginger breads, ornaments and more. Deutscher Dom in the background.
3. This woman was selling glühwein (mulled wine). Nice and warming on a rainy December afternoon. 🙂
4. & 5. Entertainment from the stage. A show that was artistic and fun for both adults and kids alike.
6. The Schiller Monument. A big monument of the poet, historian and philosopher Friedrich Shiller. Again: The Deutscher Dom in the background.